Want to rock up to a pitched tent right next door to Spilt Milk? Rent-a-Tent and Tent City will have tents already set up for you and your mates for the weekend. You can also book yourself camp stretchers, lights and extras or bring your own goods! Read our FAQs below to find out more.
Want to camp next to your mates? Do you even have mates? Alrighty… you can fill out this camping neighbour request form after purchasing your tents! Camping Neighbour Request Form
If you’re bringing a car, be sure to buy a camping parking pass as well.
Day parking passes* for event day will also be available from Friday 14 July on Moshtix
– Single day car parking ($36.20 + $3.50 fees) $39.70
– Single day party bus/coach parking ($47.20 + $3.50 fees) $50.70
*These are for people who are driving to the event on the day, not for campers
|RENT A TENT | TENT ONLY||SIZE||PRICE (TOTAL PER TENT FOR 2 NIGHTS)|
|Budget Tent for 2 People||2.6m x 2.6m||($219.95 + $10 fees) $229.95|
|Standard Tent for 2 People||3m x 3m||($284.95 + $10 fees) $294.95|
|Standard Tent for 3 People||3m x 3m||($329.95 + $10 fees) $339.95|
|Deluxe Tent for 4 People||3m x 4.2m||($439.95 + $11 fees) $450.95|
|RENT A TENT | TENT + BEDS (camping stretchers)||SIZE||PRICE (TOTAL PER TENT FOR 2 NIGHTS)|
|Budget Tent + Beds for 2 People||2.6m x 2.6m||($329.95 + $10 fees) $339.95|
|Standard Tent + Beds for 2 People||3m x 3m||($419.95 + $11 fees) $430.95|
|Standard Tent + Beds for 3 People||3m x 3m||($494.95 + $12 fees) $506.95|
|Deluxe Tent + Beds for 4 People||3m x 4.2m||($639.95 + $15 fees) $654.95|
|TENT CITY | TENT ONLY||SIZE||PRICE (TOTAL PER TENT FOR 2 NIGHTS)|
|Standard Tent for 2 People||3m x 3.6m||($284.95 + $10 fees) $294.95|
|Standard Tent for 3 People||3.6m x 3.6m||($329.95 + $10 fees) $339.95|
|CAMPING PARKING||N/A||($36.20 + $3.5 fees) $39.70|
We understand that setting up your own site is a labour of love, and if you’ve got your heart set on bringing your tried-and-trusted tent plus camping bits, we will have a limited allocation of 4m x 4m free pitch sites for $174.95 ($164.95 + $10 fees). No electricity but no worries, this is for seasoned happy campers.
4 people max and maximum one tent per site (or 3-4 swags) and the camp carpark is separate so you won’t be able to park at your site.
Will there be toilet and shower facilities available?
Yes there will be toilets and hot shower facilities available!
Do I have to buy a car pass when camping?
You only need a camping parking pass if you’re planning on driving and parking there for the weekend! If you’re getting dropped off, no need!
Can I sleep in my car?
No, camping parking passes are for parking only and can only be purchased with a pre-pitched tent.
Can I come and go between the festival and campsite throughout the day?
The campground is technically separate to the festival site and Spilt Milk has strictly no passouts which means you can’t go back and forth between the festival and the campsite. There are no restrictions on coming and going from the campsite and the town before the festival.
Is camping for both nights?
Yes, camping packages are only for 2 nights, Friday Check-in and Sunday Check-out.
Can I only pay for one night?
No, all tent packages are for two nights.
How many people per tent?
Depends on the size of your tent:
Budget Tent – 1 to 2 people max
Standard Tent – 1 to 3 people max
Deluxe Tent – 1 to 4 people max
Can I bring food in?
Yes, you can bring food in but you won’t be able to cook anything on bbqs or gas camping stoves.
Can I bring regular drinks in?
Sealed soft drinks, juice and water is fine! Anything unsealed won’t be permitted.
Can I bring in alcohol?
No alcohol will be allowed in to the campground.
Do we need blankets or pillows?
Yes, would definitely recommend bringing your own blankets, pillows & sleeping bags.
I want to camp next to my friends, is that possible?
We will do our best to accommodate all friend groups! Please fill out this form once per order number between your group https://forms.gle/PF2tfaMkDvtf4wvC9
Can I bring a camp chair?
You can BYO camp chairs or hire some on site.
What time can I check in at the campsite?
You can check in to the campsite between the following times:
FRIDAY: Check in opens 12:00PM (midday) and closes at 11:30PM
SATURDAY: Check in opens 08:00AM and closes at 4:00PM
What time is check out?
Check out is by 12:00PM on Sunday but you can leave anytime before.
• Illegal substances
• Camp stoves/gas cookers
• Weapons of any kind
• Glass containers that hold more than 110ml of liquid
• Unsealed drinks
• Liquids or creams over 200ml (excluding sealed drinks)
• Vapes & E-Cigs with more than 110mL liquid
• UNSEALED over the counter medication (Any sealed medication allowed)
• Video and audio recording and noise-making devices, including GoPros, selfie sticks & drones (other than mobile phones)
• Professional still cameras (small point and shoots are fine, DSLR’s are not fine)
• Walkie Talkies
• Animals (with the exception of service or assistance animals, such as Guide Dogs)
• Laser pens or pointers
• Skateboards and rollerblades, hover-boards, scooters, bicycles, and other personal motorized and non-motorized vehicles (Excluding mobility aids)
• Unauthorized solicitation or marketing materials (e.g., handbills, flyers, stickers)
• Promotional material of any kind including flags, banners, posters and signs
• Flares, Fireworks & Sparklers (or any other similar flammables)
• All unapproved unmanned aerial systems (UAS) or drones unless expressly authorized
• Any items determined as dangerous by Security, Event Staff and Law enforcement
Anything that isn’t on our banned items or isn’t deemed dangerous by Security or event staff is allowed into the campground, but here is a short list of items that are frequently asked about that ARE allowed. Please note these items may differ from what is allowed inside the festival grounds.
• Any food
• Sealed, non-alcoholic drinks
• Perfume/Cologne in a glass container under 110ml
• Sealed, non-prescription medication
• Aerosols (Deodorants & Dry shampoos)