We’re stoked to announce that we will be teaming up with Red Frogs to ensure your day is properly amazing and safe!
The Red Frogs crew consists of hard-working volunteers who look after our festival goers, roving the festival grounds to ensure everyone is safe and providing instant care if needed.
On the day of the festival, you can find the Red frogs crew members wandering around and at their stations where they can provide free water, red frogs and a place to chill out away from crowds and noise.
A few tips to make your festival experience the best one yet:
- Drink plenty of water (up to but not more than 500mls per hour) – free water stations can be found all around site or a Red Frogs volunteer can provide you some
- Have a bite to eat – keeping up your energy is the perfect excuse to enjoy the delicious food on offer from the wonderful food vendors
- Establish a meeting point – nothing yells music festival more than losing your mates. To make sure you can all regroup and make it home safely, arrange a meeting point as you enter the festival.
- Avoid the burn – remember to apply sunscreen before and during the event. Free sunscreen will be available at first aid and Red Frogs tents. Bonus points for finding a stunning hat and pair of sunnies to go with your bomb outfit.
- Ask for help early, no matter what might be wrong —if you feel or see someone looking unwell, ask Red Frogs crew or anyone working on the day to help you get to 1st aid. You will not get in trouble or be judged for seeking help.
Remember that these volunteers are your peers and are here to assist with anything you need, never hesitate to ask for help. Look out for them on the event map!