If you missed out on tickets to Spilt Milk 2019 or you can no longer use your ticket, you will be able to access the official resale from July 8.
The Spilt Milk official ticket resale facility will be open via Moshtix from July 8 for sellers and July 11 for buyers. The facility allows those who can no longer attend Spilt Milk 2019, the opportunity to sell their ticket on to another party safely and securely. If you’re looking to buy a ticket, this is the best way to secure a legitimate ticket to the sold out Spilt Milk 2019.
Those on the waitlist will get first access to any tickets made available in the resale on July 11 at 8AM. Sign up here
Beware of scammers and scalpers on third party websites such as Viagogo, Gumtree, Facebook and any other unofficial marketplace. There have been multiple reports of people purchasing fake or duplicate tickets which could lead to you being turned away on the day and unable to attend. Please be aware scammers with fake Facebook profiles are actively targeting Spilt Milk fans.
We strongly recommend for you not to attempt to buy a ticket from anybody unless it’s via the official resale facility on Moshtix, where tickets will be resold at the original sale price, subject to availability.
If you need to re-issue a ticket to a different name, you will be able to do that via Moshtix.
IMPORTANT RESALE DATES
- Ticket re-sale opens for sellers – 8am Monday 8th July
- Ticket re-sale opens for purchasers with a waitlist code – 8am Thursday 11th July
- Ticket re-sale opens for all purchasers – 12PM Thursday 11th July
- Reissue facilities open – 8am Thursday 1st August
- Ticket re-sale closes – 5pm Friday 1st November
- Reissue facilities close – 9am Event Day